For those who feel on the edge of community
- Out reach drop in: For anyone who feels that they’d like to talk to somebody, a chance to drop in for an informal chat and a cup of tea or coffee. We have people happy and open to listen, to see if we can help you find a way forward.
- One to one counselling: We have a small team of counsellors who are offering free person centred counselling. All of our counsellors are members of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and offer a safe, confidential and non judgemental service.
- Creative Group Therapy: We recently received funding from Awards 4 All National Lottery in order to run a creative therapy group. Art goes beyond words and helps us to express feelings.
- Courses on basic listening skills: Our first listening course will be running in Spring 2016 for people who would find it useful to learn more about active listening and creating safe boundaries. Learning to listen and learning how to create safe boundaries, enables us to improve relationships with, family, friends and will help us to feel more confident in the work place.
For other Businesses and Agencies
- Workshops and training for businesses – Are you a business looking for a new way to develop team building? We can offer specifically tailored workshops in: Self Care in order to build staff resilience. We also offer workshops in listening in order to improve customer service and employee relations. What we can offer is different to other organisations in that we are experienced counsellors.
- Workshops and CPD for other agencies working in the community.
- Creative therapy experiential days, for counsellors CPD and organisations wanting a different way to encourage team bonding.
- CPD Workshops on spirituality, how to use counsellor and client spirituality as a resource.
- For more information regarding all of our services please contact Carolyne or Christine.