We have a variety of voluntary work opportunities available as listed below.
- Counsellor: We’re looking for qualified counsellors who require experience working in the community.
- Facilitator: We’re looking for people who want to offer more practical support to those people struggling on the edge of community
- Listener: Offering empathic and non judgemental listening to people at the drop in
- Welcomer: Greeting and making people feel welcome arriving at the drop in and offering to make a cup of tea.
- Fundraiser: Would you like to help raise funds for The Road Ahead either by helping with formal fund bids or by organising fund raising activities?
- Mentor: Do you have experience that would benefit our volunteers in their role with us?
We’d also be interested to hear from you, if you feel that you have something to contribute that isn’t listed above.
If you’d like to volunteer with or would like more information, please enter your name, email and message in the form below.
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions regarding our services.
Phone: Carolyne: 07713 44685