- We are a small, creative, not for profit community interest company, offering a free, creative therapy groups, courses and counselling to those people who find themselves on the edge of community.
- The Road Ahead CIC aims to empower others to identify their own way forward in life and to discover ways to reach their full potential.
- We reach out to people of all ages who are disadvantaged and have found themselves living on the edge of their community.
- Our basic philosophy is person centred. Through empathic understanding, congruence and non- judgement we create an atmosphere where staff, volunteers and clients feel respected and trust our organisation.
- We offer outreach listening services where a person will find themselves heard and feel less isolated.
- Support can be accessed through Drop in services and professional counselling.
‘I extended my morning to before the group to include breakfast at the cafe. Its a good chance to meet up and get to know each other better.’ ~TRA Client